Thursday 14 May 2015

Back in business

My work on the stumpery stopped for a while because of the SATS tests and lots of work beforehand, but I have now started to plant some of my plants into the ground and inside the log holes.

Blue bells are starting to grow on the path and I need to start cutting back the thorn bushes. The plants that I`m growing are woodland plants for my woodland area.   I`m hoping to get some more stumps and some more logs soon.  I don`t need to get any more wood chip though because I got some more from the man who comes and coppices the trees in the grounds.

Lately I`ve taken some photos of the stumpery and put them in my book and I`m watering the plants. They are growing very well but I don`t need to water them today because it is raining and the stumpery is going well.

by Harvey 6N

No comments:

Post a Comment